Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Crafter Rabbits

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 31 Jan 2007 13:09:57 -0500
I like trapazoidal!

I don't have the attention span for knititng, barely for crocheting. I preffer making homemade cards-- thought of some cute Looney Lab Gift Card ideas at my last Card Making party...

and sewing...I like to design and sew clothing

just don't have the sitstilledness for knitting. I have that 'parental induced ADD'

--Kimberly