Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Crafter Rabbits

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 31 Jan 2007 12:21:06 -0600
Throw.  Never heard of picking.  Hmmm... gonna have to bring needles and yarn to Origins now, for sure... if you're willing to teach some knitting in Rabbit Crafts then Timothy?? (hint...hint...)

I'm also left-handed, which confounds some people (like my own mother) who have tried to teach me.

Carol