Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] What does everyone think of Andy's videos?

  • From"James Hazelton" <jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 27 Feb 2007 16:23:00 -0600
Although they're all good, I enjoyed the Tour of the Looney Labs Office and Sorting Unique-Colored Icehouse Pieces videos the best, because they gave a unique view of the fantastically decorated workplace. I was frustrated with how short the former was. I'd spot tons of interesting little things here and there that I had hoped we'd get a closer look at, but the video ended in only two-and-a-half minutes.

I should mention, however, that the RSS feed for the videos needs work. Instead of making a new entry for every video, like most RSS feeds do, this one consists of a single entry that is updated for each video. As a result, my RSS reader (I use Google Reader) doesn't detect a new item when it updates--it only detects new entries.