Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] What does everyone think of Andy's videos?

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 27 Feb 2007 14:15:12 -0600
On 2/27/07, Elliott C. Evans <eeyore@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I do worry that somebody who doesn't know Andy might think he is
playing up for the camera, and not realize that he really is like
that. =^>

--

Agreed!  My favorite bit is that Andy's so comfortable putting himself
out there -- he sounds like himself without a hint of stiffness or

--
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired,
signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not