Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] What does everyone think of Andy's videos?

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 28 Feb 2007 20:21:06 -0500
Thank you all for the wonderful comments! It's encouraging to hear that you're enjoying my little films.

I would love to see some that explain how to play some of the games from
the Playing With Pyramids book because try as I might to read the rules
and work through them I still have yet to teach them to my school club.

I plan to work my way through everything I've ever designed... but I expect it to take quite a while. Which is good -- I wouldn't want to run out of material!

I sent a cat-owning friend a link to the one about the shoulder cat. Her
opinion is that this practice will lead to damage to Andy's hair.

It's a small price to pay (at least to someone who's used to losing his hair) to have a shoulder-riding cat.

I'd spot tons of interesting little things here and there that I had
hoped we'd get a closer look at, but the video ended in only
two-and-a-half minutes.

Well, I'm trying to keep the films short and interesting. But if you start your requests in the form of questions, I could think about doing a follow-up film.

I just wish Andy replied to the questions in the comments section.

I've actually tried to and been unsuccessful, like Gina:

I actually tried several times to comment there but couldn't get it to
work.

Well, I guess all I can do is try again...

Although, Andy needs to try to look into the lens instead of the  monitor
more.

I constantly remind myself but I also constantly forget. It's hard!!!

Anyway, thanks for watching, and keep those comments coming! Just because I don't get around to writing back doesn't mean I didn't see and appreciate the remarks...

-- Andy