Looney Labs EcoFluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Eco] Take the BYOB Pledge, Score a Bike and a Glacier

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 18 Dec 2007 10:56:46 -0600
We also have Aldi's, but even better is the Jewel/Osco stores who are selling really great reusable bags (nice big square-bottom "cloth" bags - I think the cloth is made from recycled plastic bags - with great handles on them), and they're set right by the registers.

The only thing that would really encourage the use of these bags more is if you get a few pennies off your purchase for using them. I think the "MOM's" stores in DC do that, don't they?

Carol