Looney Labs EcoFluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Eco] Take the BYOB Pledge, Score a Bike and a Glacier

  • From"Maria P" <mudpuppy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 18 Dec 2007 15:17:31 -0500
I've found that offering to bag items myself seems to make new cashiers less flustered about the break from norm.  :P  I am THRILLED to hear that BYOB is pretty mainstream.  I didn't think about it, but Sam's doesn't have bags either.  HOORAY for stores that save $$ & encourage environmental responsibility!  ...whether they mean to or not!

Everyone have a great holiday!  --Maria :)