Looney Labs EcoFluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Eco] Take the BYOB Pledge, Score a Bike and a Glacier

  • FromSeth Seeger <seth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 18 Dec 2007 14:11:58 -0500
Aldi came from Europe, where it's standard (I believe) to not provide
shopping bags.

Trader Joe's used to sell very good white canvas bags for $3 each!  (Not
sure if they still do.)  You can really pack a lot into them.  A few
years ago, we bought a whole stack of them and gave them away for Christmas.

In regards to rewards, Trader Joe's enters you into a raffle, and Whole
Foods gives you a whopping $0.05 off per bag.  Still, it's a start.

-Seth