Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] lesson plans

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 28 Apr 2006 21:09:47 -0500
If you're willing just to write up how you introduced it to your class
and how you used it, we'd love to see it!

What I'd love to see is just  a bunch of  things that we can show to
teachers saying "this is what I did in MY class... take what's here
and adapt it to your circumstances."  Lesson plans, hints, ideas...
did you use the game as a central part of the learning or was it a
reinforcement/reward thing?

And special needs/gifted/HS/elementary - let's cover all bases!

You have wisdom out there folks - share it here if you can!
Carol