Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] lesson plans

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 28 Apr 2006 16:41:41 -0500
Hey Fred,

I can help with at least one of those requests.  Here's the Chrononauts lesson plans:
http://wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Chrononauts/ChronoLessonPlans.html

Check out this page as the "Educational Idea" index page.  Anything we find (like lesson plans, standard allignment, etc) will be linked to this page, I'm pretty sure, so this is a good page to know:
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurGames/EducationalIdeas/index.html

Any other lesson plans out there?  How have you guys used Nano or Fluxx in your classrooms??  We'd love to help you write it up and post it for others to benefit from!

thanks!
Carol