Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] lesson plans

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 29 Apr 2006 07:32:11 -0500
I know that there's been people who've used printers with the blank
cards before... I'll ping the Fluxx list and get instructions on how
that worked best.  And then I'll put those instructions here.

this sounds great!
Carol