Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Fuzzy Brain Help

  • From"Magi D. Shepley" <magid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 28 Jun 2006 06:13:48 -0400
Interesting question. I was trying to keep as close to the original game as possible so that it was as appealing as the original was to my students. I might simplify some of the new rule cards, though...

Magi

Carol Townsend wrote:

Another question:

How many of each different type of card do you want?  You can now buy
them individually.
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=279

They're a quarter each, but they're available.

as for the math - it's 2:30 am, and I'm about to get in the car to go
to Origins - I've got a fuzzy brain too.  :)
Carol