Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Fuzzy Brain Help

  • From"Magi D. Shepley" <magid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 28 Jun 2006 08:45:21 -0400
I thought it was about the same or cheaper to buy them singly, but as I said... my brain was NOT working at 2 in the morning. I should not have even been awake and trying to function at that hour.

Magi

Jay Forbes wrote:

Booster packs are $3 for 12 cards which is $.25 each
anyway, so you might as well order them individually.

But if you really want to buy the packs here you go: There are only 2 new action cards in the pack and 21
actions, so you would need to buy 11 packs.  You would
even get an extra action in case you mess up on one.

To compare:  individual cards  84 * $.25 = $21
Packs  11 * $3 = $33

$21 < $33

(Yes I used to be an elementary math teacher)
This would be a great word problem after I introducing
a class to fluxx.

Jay

--- Carol Townsend <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Another question:

How many of each different type of card do you want?
You can now buy
them individually.

http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=279
They're a quarter each, but they're available.

as for the math - it's 2:30 am, and I'm about to get
in the car to go
to Origins - I've got a fuzzy brain too.  :)
Carol

On 6/28/06, Magi D. Shepley <magid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>