Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Fuzzy Brain Help

  • From"Magi D. Shepley" <magid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 28 Jun 2006 08:46:10 -0400
Well... There are 2 action cards, 5 goal cards, 3 rules cards... and I quite forget the rest.
Magi

Fred Poutre wrote:

How many of each card type is there in a pack?
As well as how many of each card are there in a Blanxx pack?

Thanks
Fred Poutre
Cloven Fruit Games

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 01:06:19 -0400 "Magi D. Shepley"