Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Fuzzy Brain Help

  • FromJay Forbes <jay8828@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 28 Jun 2006 05:49:58 -0700 (PDT)

--- Fred Poutre <cloven-fruit@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How many of each card type is there in a pack?

I assume you mean a fluxx deck?
21 rules, 23 goals, 18 keepers, 20 actions (vers. 3.1)

http://wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Fluxx/Fluxx.html#list

> As well as how many of each card are there in a
> Blanxx pack?

"Each pack contains 15 cards: 5 Goals, 3 Keepers, 2
New Rules, 2 Actions, the Beatles Reunion Album (for
Chrononauts), a cover card, and a microcatalog."

http://wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Fluxx/blanks.html