Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Making Games

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 14 Aug 2006 10:50:14 -0500
I'm having a friend make templates for me in Photoshop and we'll see what we can do.  What I'd love to have is say PDFs of all the various cards that can be downloaded and printed out on cards - or stickers and put on playing cards!! - available.

As for how to describe - I think Bill hit it on the head when he said "look at a deck of Aquarius."  At that point, it's like: wherever you see water, think "Fish", wherever you see fire, think "mammal" etc.

Does THAT help/make sense?  If not, I think I can get my writer's hat out and describe it more...
Carol