Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

RE: [Edu] Making Games

  • From"Kate Jones" <kate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 15 Aug 2006 10:05:31 -0400
Hi, Bill and Carol,

Here are the typos I found:

Page 1, under "Title":
adopted - adapted

Page 1, under "Objective" and under "Materials":
retile - reptile

Page 4, last line under "Action Cards":
with less than five players. - with fewer than five players.

Page 8, in check list:
GREENSNSAKE - GREENSNAKE

Other recommendations:

Page 3 - Instead of Interjections, use Prepositions or Conjunctions.

Page 1, "Creation Directions":  When organizing the cards: include one each
of every possible combination.

Best wishes on this fine project. Sorting, organizing, taxonomizing,
grouping, differentiating, integrating...these are some of the most
important functions of the human mind and are the basis of mathematics and
the scientific method for understanding the world. Congratulations to you
all for making these skills accessible to students in such an enjoyable way.

-- Kate Jones