Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

[Edu] introduction

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 28 Dec 2006 14:09:08 -0500
I wanted to introduce myself as a new member on the list.  My name is Ryan and I am a junior high school Spanish teacher in WV who also runs an after school game club.  My game club began by playing with pyramids and has slowly transitioned to primarily being a Go club but the pyramids for Treehouse and Tic-Tac-Doh are still broken out every so often to fill in time between games of Go.

I'm hoping to bring the Spanish Fluxx game into my Spanish 2 class and see how the kids handle a game in their target language.

             Looking forward to hearing from everyone!

                              -Ryan

--
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.