Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

[Edu] RE: Looney for Learning

  • From"Cheryl Tackett" <ohiosongbird@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 23 Jun 2007 16:38:15 -0400

Hi Carol

My suggestion would be to have perhaps 75 copies of the lesson plans that the majority of teachers could use, and only maybe 25 of those which are for a smaller target, such as the ones for foreign language classes. I would suggest that there be somewhere on that copy the site address of where to go to view the rest of the plans online since most teachers probably have access to the internet through their schools. That way they can maybe take a copy of one plan to see what they are like and then get the others from the net. Not everyone is going to want every plan, and that would definately cut down the copies needed to be brought.

By the way, I didn't know there was an Origins list...

Cheryl

Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more!