Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] RE: Looney for Learning

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 25 Jun 2007 11:22:26 -0500
Your 2 different lessons wer actually top of my list.  You write great stuff, Ryan!

Carol

On 6/25/07, miyu < xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not because I designed the Spanish ones but at least have a few copies of lesson plans that aren't targeting the core subjects.  As a Spanish teacher I actually stopped going to many conferences or panels on education because they always neglect anyone outside of the main core subjects.  It has always been a thing that drove me batty - the focus on  only the core areas in testing and in all presentations.  So please, for the sake of related arts teachers everywhere have something offered for those who don't do English, math, science, or social studies.

                      -Ryan

--
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.