Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] RE: Looney for Learning

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 25 Jun 2007 12:42:37 -0400
I love nanofictionary.. (and Chrononauts). I have a shorted rules for nano (easier to get it into a class period) listed somewhere at LL.

--Kimberly
And I really hope I make it to Origins... I should, but I am just not getting over pneumonia and my husband is being very strict about not letting me do much until I'm better.