Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] RE: Looney for Learning

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 25 Jun 2007 10:35:47 -0500
I'm not sure what you're confused on, so I'll answer a broad-spectrum possible question.

- Origins is happening *next week*  (aaggghhh!  So much time, so little to do!  Wait... strike that.  reverse it).
- we're having 2 "Looney for Learning" events at the show (same thing run twice)
- some of the teachers on this list are going to Origins - it's why I asked the question here too - (because I found that at least one teacher on this list didn't know about the Origins mailing list)

Did I answer what you were missing, Magi?

Carol