Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

RE: [Edu] Webpage orginization

  • FromScott Sulzer <ssulzer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 07 Sep 2007 04:30:59 -0700
... of course anyone on this list is welcome to get that project started
on the wiki - but since school just started last week, and everyone on
this list is teachers - we all know that isn't going to happen soon!  :)

As was stated previously, not everyone on this list is a teacher.  So, where
do you want the page, how would you like it organized, and shall we attempt
to make a template for lesson plans much like that for the rabbit bio pages?

a template to show:

the game used
grade level
subject matter
author
materials needed (i.e. 1 treehouse stash per 4 students)
Link to the PDF
Link to the National Standards Correlation for that particular lesson

Plus, the categories can be set up as categories in the Wiki and displayed
that way, so how best to set them up may be the question, easier to work out
beforehand, I think.