Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

RE: [Edu] Webpage orginization

  • FromMagi Shepley <magid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 07 Sep 2007 09:11:51 -0400 (EDT)
There is already a lesson plan template for Looney Labs.  I made it and shared it last year.
If you're doing a wiki, may I suggest "wikiplaces", they are providing free space to teachers.  They had quite a few spots left when I snagged two for myself (one for professional development type stuff, and one for my students to use).

Magi
(Yes, school started, and I'm way behind on this...  and missing quite a few messages from this thread for some reason)