Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

RE: [Edu] Webpage orginization

  • FromScott Sulzer <ssulzer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 07 Sep 2007 12:44:01 -0700
Ok, umm, I can't find your template, which could be a good guideline, but, a
Template for the Wiki means that there is a pre-formatted bit of code and
all you have to do when making a new page is fill in the blanks (like the
rabbit biography example).  This will allow all of the pages to have the
same look and feel without forcing everyone to become expert coders.
An example page can even be made to allow someone to mostly copy and paste
then just fill in the blanks.

And, yes, this is intended to be included in the Rabbit Wiki, not a new
Wiki.

-----Original Message-----
From: edu-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:edu-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Magi Shepley
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 6:12 AM
To: Looney Labs Education Discussion List
Subject: RE: [Edu] Webpage orginization

There is already a lesson plan template for Looney Labs.  I made it and
shared it last year.
If you're doing a wiki, may I suggest "wikiplaces", they are providing free
space to teachers.  They had quite a few spots left when I snagged two for
myself (one for professional development type stuff, and one for my students
to use).

Magi
(Yes, school started, and I'm way behind on this...  and missing quite a few
messages from this thread for some reason)