Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Viewing messages

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 10 May 2009 23:51:14 -0400
Dale Newfield set up something called Nabble to allow the Icehouse list to be viewed (and posted to, I believe) as a web forum.  Perhaps he also set one up for the Edu list.  I searched the Nabble site and didn't find it, but I'm not really familiar with that site.  Dale is Edu there, too?