Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Aquarius rules for 3 year olds

  • From"David Millians" <millians.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 08 May 2009 23:15:42 -0400
	I couldn't agree more with you, Kimberly, about the abilities of young
kids, kids of any age, but I wa talking about the parents who would be
acquiring the game, or not, for their kids.

	I think it would be a good idea to provide a range of games from very
simple to something more like Lydia's rules and beyond.

	David