Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Blank Deck

  • FromPat <xenophule@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 12 May 2006 08:26:41 -0700
A blank deck WOULD be cool. I would buy a few and make some nifty decks. It's just a lot less work than getting all the blanxx and it'd be even handier to have a tuckbox to go with it...something that says _________ FLUXX where you get to fill in the blank.

Just throwing my two cents in.

_pat

On 5/12/06, Elliott C. Evans <eeyore@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Carol wrote:
> We don't sell them like this (as a deck of blanks),

...any more, you mean.

I hope I don't confuse the issue, but I seem to remember that
WAY BACK WHEN, LLabs sold completely blank Fluxx decks, or
maybe it was just a stack of blank cards or something.

These were for Fluxx 1.0, so they were larger than the current
cards, and they were completely blank on the front with no
color stripes. I think they were produced by doing a partial
run and only printing on the backs of the cards. They went out
of print years ago, as far as I know.

I'm only bringing this up because maybe some of these blanks
were purchased, never used, and are now in back of a few game
closets out there.

I would say Carol's suggestion of buying a bunch of blanxx for
the bulk discount is preferable, though.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx