Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Blank Deck

  • Fromelise0511@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateFri, 12 May 2006 14:34:13 -0700

I bought a pack of Fluxx Blanxx when I bought my Fluxx game originally, even though I didn't have any customization ideas yet, because it was hard enough to find a store that carried them at all. The first blank I used on the Borders Bonus, which I printed on label stock and stuck on a blank Rule Card.

I have added a few new keepers and goals since then, some based on bonus cards the Looneys have sent us. Since most of the people I play with are playing for the first time, they take my handmade cards as just part of the game.

I will probably be in the market soon for a new pack of Blanxx as I am running out of both Keeper and Rule cards, but I don't know what I'd do with a complete Blanxx deck.
--
Elise Dee Beraru
www.elisedeeberaru.com