Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Blank Deck

  • Fromelise0511@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateSat, 13 May 2006 4:37:08 -0700

No, I mean a small celophane packet containing about five or six blanks of each kind of Fluxx card for making custom cards. The pack is called Fluxx Blanxx and is purchased separately from the original Fluxx deck, which has no blank cards included.

I bought both my Fluxx deck and the Fluxx Blanxx in 2001 or 2002, after being introduced to the game at a writers' conference in Seattle.
--
Elise Dee Beraru
www.elisedeeberaru.com