Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Blank Deck

  • From"S Mattison" <s.mattison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 15 May 2006 14:04:08 -0700
See, I can understand that five different sets of blanxx are way too
much to put out there and keep track of. And maybe us Blanxxers are a
subset of a subset of the people that LL wants to concern itself with.
But I still think that Rules, Actions, Goals, and Keepers all deserve
an equal share of the spotlight (call me old fashioned). How about
doing away with what exists now, and having two different paxx, one
pack for Keepers/Goals, and one pack for Rules/Actions? I don't mean
to push the envelope or tread on anybody's feelings, I'm just
proposing constructive criticisms to ponder, and perhaps someday in
the future, when Fluxx v5.0 comes out, it might become a reality. ;)

Will Fluxx v5.0 come with spare Rules/Actions Blanxx? How awesome would that be!