Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Blank Deck

  • From"S Mattison" <s.mattison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 14 May 2006 01:12:20 -0700
Hehe, how's about five different packs of "Fluxx Blanxx"... One,
being, the normal one we have today. The other four as follows;
fifteen goals in a pack, fifteen keepers in a pack, fifteen rules in a
pack, and fifteen actions in a pack.

New Keeper: Rabbit Crafts!
Um, what's a rabbit craft again? I'm new here.
-Steve