Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Blank Deck

  • From"S Mattison" <s.mattison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 13 May 2006 13:17:02 -0700
Hehe, cool. It'd be great to get cards signed by associates of LL. =D
I think that'd be what I'd do with my extra ChronoCards, and, of
course, my blanxx keepers.
Some of those Fluxx Card ideas should involve "Cards signed by anybody
associated with LL" and not just Andy, imho.

I think it might be safer, however, if I don't include such cards in
my SWF game. You don't want signatures floating around the internet,
for just anybody to see, methinks.

-Steve