Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Blank Deck

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 14 May 2006 07:31:13 -0500
On 5/14/06, S Mattison <s.mattison@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hehe, how's about five different packs of "Fluxx Blanxx"... One,
being, the normal one we have today. The other four as follows;
fifteen goals in a pack, fifteen keepers in a pack, fifteen rules in a
pack, and fifteen actions in a pack.

Uh.... I don't think that's going to happen.   :)  NIce idea though.

New Keeper: Rabbit Crafts!
Um, what's a rabbit craft again? I'm new here.
-Steve

Rabbit Crafts happen at Origins.  We do silly stuff that's rabbity
related or something.  Like one time we painted Mad Lab Rabbit shirts
- another one (mostly for kids) was that we made rabbit eared visors.

Rabbit Crafts will happen at Origins again this year.  Stop by for the
fun, stay for the games!

:)
Carol