Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Deck Size Question

  • FromRichard <rhdietz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 14 May 2006 06:43:28 -0500
I was reading the recent Fluxx e-mails about creating your own deck from Blanxx. That's a _really_ good idea. So I drew out plans for a music-based deck where the goal is a song name. The keepers that make up the goal are the band name and a theme of the song. For example: THE BEATLES + TIME = "YESTERDAY" (or, I guess, Day Tripper, your choice) or THE BEATLES + LOVE = CAN'T BUY ME LOVE (or about 20 other songs...) and so forth. The only bad thing: I have 28 keepers (I cut it down from 42) and each band has about 4 goals associated with it. That's about 100 cards right there. Add in the actions and new rules and I have one huge deck. So my question is, "About how many cards do you have in your Fluxx deck and how many are keepers / goals / new rules / actions?" I just wanted to see how the other Fluxx players built their decks.

--Richard