Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Radioactive Potato timing question

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 31 Aug 2007 17:38:37 -0700 (PDT)
I started to write a response, but it's pretty much the same as Steve's
response.  Fluxx is more or less stateless -- whenever a new rule or
goal comes into play, it's as though these had been the rules the whole
time... so even if someone only just now meets the requirements for the
goal, they win immediately, they don't need to first complete the current
turn, adhere to any limits in play, etc. before they are declared the
winner, unless there's specific card text that says otherwise.

For example, if you have a handful of Keepers, 2 Keepers in play, and
Keeper Limit 2 is on the board, you can play 3 more keepers and the 5
Keepers goal and win immediately (assuming you have enough play events
available to finagle this) even though ordinarily you'd have had to
discard all but 2 keepers at the end of your turn.

Cheers,
	 Ankhst