Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Radioactive Potato timing question

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 31 Aug 2007 22:19:21 -0500
On 8/31/07, Joseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I started to write a response, but it's pretty much the same as Steve's
> response.  Fluxx is more or less stateless -- whenever a new rule or
> goal comes into play, it's as though these had been the rules the whole
> time... so even if someone only just now meets the requirements for the
> goal, they win immediately, they don't need to first complete the current
> turn, adhere to any limits in play, etc. before they are declared the
> winner, unless there's specific card text that says otherwise.

That's the same conclusion we came to when we played.  I jsut wanted
to see what other's thought, and as the question had arisen for us,
figured that others might want to see the question asked and answered.

Timothy