Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Dead Friends Question

  • From"Daniel W. Johnson" <panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 13 Oct 2007 14:32:45 -0400
At 01:56 -0400 2007-10-12, Andy Looney wrote:
Hi Lisa! Yes, there were a couple of little tweaks I noticed at GenCon that I wanted to slip in, but we'd already sent the card art to the printers, and those last couple of corrections didn't get made. So this card should have the words "on the table" added to make it clear that a Friend Keeper is still a Keeper in your hand and only becomes a Zombie-Creeper when it's on the table.

You can't win with a Dead Friend if the goal says no Zombies because it is considered a Zombie. You can destroy it with anything that kills a Creeper.

I seem to recall seeing a couple cards with such notes in red by the end of GenCon. Are there plans to post all such errata in one place at some point?
--
Daniel W. Johnson
panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx