Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Eaten by Zero Zombies?

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 27 Mar 2008 14:22:32 -0700
On Thursday, March 27, 2008, at 05:01PM, "Andy Looney" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I am certain that the intention is: if no one has Zombies, nothing gets
>> eaten.  (Correct me if I'm wrong!)
>
>Correct.

Thanks.  It came up again in one of today's lunchtime games, and that's how we played it.

>> This shows the difficulty of writing game rules. It probably didn't
>> occur to them to that this could be a question. A future printing could
>> explicitly address this on the card.
>
>I actually tried to squeeze in a last minute correction for that but it
>didn't make it in. Next time for sure...

One other thing that we didn't notice for the longest time (besides the mind blowing "keepers are included in the Zombie Jamboree" thing) is that you can't have a friend to win with I Alone Survived.  Perhaps there should be a No Friends icon (a red circle and slash on the card?