Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Eaten by Zero Zombies?

  • FromKevin Welch <kawelch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 27 Mar 2008 10:29:31 -0700 (PDT)
I would assume that there are more zombies in the
world than just those few that are stalking the
players...Just because a zombie wandering by doesn't
know you are in the house doesn't mean it won't break
the car parked outside.

Of course I could be wrong.

Kevin