Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Monty Python Preview Cards

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 04 Aug 2008 18:00:04 -0400
Ah, but it's much funnier to call it a Sleeping Parrot even though the picture shows it's clearly a dead parrot. This puts the player into the role of the shopkeeper, insisting that the parrot isn't really dead. I think it's the contradiction between the picture and the words that really makes this card great.