Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Monty Python Preview Cards

  • FromAlan Anderson <aranders@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 4 Aug 2008 18:12:20 -0400
On Aug 4, 2008, at 5:13 PM, Carol Townsend wrote:

Just checking - is it me and my system or is the page a bit fuzzy to others too? I realize this is a jpg not a hi-rez file... is that why the print is fuzzy (legible but still fuzzy) ?

My guess is that your computer is helpfully shrinking the image to fit in the browser window. Gmail doesn't indicate your operating system or browser, so I can't tell which specific instructions will help you. Using Windows IE, look for the square "make image normal size" icon at the bottom right of the image. Using Mac Safari, just click the image (the cursor will show as a magnifying glass with a plus sign).

I think the foot overlapping the left-side stripe is a cute touch. I hope it stays that way in the color artwork.