Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Anyone got the promo cards / Castle expansion yet?

  • FromCarol Townsend <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 21 May 2009 21:39:49 -0500
I saw both the Castle Expansion and Sir Not Appearing In This Game at Dreamland Comics in Schaumburg IL on "Free Comic Book Day."

Well done on the expansion!  LOVE the "We Already Got One!" card!!  (It's verra nice...)

Carol