Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Anyone got the promo cards / Castle expansion yet?

  • FromRobin Vinopal <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 22 May 2009 10:33:00 -0400
The Castle expansion and the promo card Sir Not Appearing are promotions we're doing through stores so we aren't mailing the promo card out. To find a store near you that has both, look on our store locater and look for a store with a daisy next to it.
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurCommunity/Rosters/Retailer/index.html

While supplies last, the Sir Not Appearing promo card is free from participating stores, and with a $10 purchase you'll get the Castle expansion pack free!

If you can't find a store near you that is participating, we have both for sale on our website:   http://www.looneylabs.com/

Daniel wrote:
> I happened to stop at two local game stores today.  One didn't have
> any of that (and couldn't find the Castle at the distributor)

Which store/distributor couldn't find it? Almost all of our distributors have it so I'm surprised to hear one doesn't. Please tell us the store name (and location) we'll follow up with them.

Traitor, the game, is at the printers and will arrive at our warehouse mere minutes before we head to Origins. We'll be taking it with us to sell at Origins while our warehouse works on shipping it out to distributors and stores. It will be for sale in stores starting July 10th, and on our website for sale starting July 13th.

We show/talk about the Traitor promo card (which is a Fluxx promo card), in this Wunderland article:
http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2009/WN.04.30.09.html

We'll be sending the Traitor promo card out to participating stores in June before we head to Origins, which they will be giving away. It will also be for sale on our website starting July 13th. We made a small run of them to show off to the retailers while we were at GTS last month, so with the few extra we have from that small run we are including one Traitor promo card in each consumer order we ship from our warehouse for the months of May and June. If you want to get a copy of The Traitor Fluxx promo card before it is for sale on our website on July 13th, place an order that ships from our warehouse by the end of June!

Robin