Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Anyone got the promo cards / Castle expansion yet?

  • FromJ H <darklighter_rogue5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 21 May 2009 22:17:43 -0600
I picked up my Castle, Sir Not Appearing, and The Traitor cards from Looney Labs; and was putting them into my decks when I got this email.  :)

Although I told the game stores in the region to pick these up, they never bothered to.  :(

-Jeff-
Montana, USA

Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 22:34:47 -0400
From: stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx
To: fluxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Fluxx] Anyone got the promo cards / Castle expansion yet?

Has anyone received the announced promo cards -- Sir Not Appearing in This Game, or The Traitor -- yet?  The former was supposed to ship in May, IIRC.  The latter should ship in July, but there a few you can get through special order.

Has anyone purchased the Castle expansion, or at least seen in in a store, yet?

Just curious,
Bryan