Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Anyone got the promo cards / Castle expansion yet?

  • From"Daniel W. Johnson" <panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 21 May 2009 22:45:00 -0400
At 22:34 -0400 2009-05-21, Bryan Stout wrote:
Has anyone received the announced promo cards -- Sir Not Appearing in This Game, or The Traitor -- yet? The former was supposed to ship in May, IIRC. The latter should ship in July, but there a few you can get through special order.

Has anyone purchased the Castle expansion, or at least seen in in a store, yet?

Interesting you should ask that. I happened to stop at two local game stores today. One didn't have any of that (and couldn't find the Castle at the distributor). At the other, I bought the Castle (along with a non-Looney game) and picked up the Sir Not Appearing In This Game promo.
--
Daniel W. Johnson
panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx