Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Anyone got the promo cards / Castle expansion yet?

  • FromBryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 22 May 2009 16:39:52 -0400
On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 3:08 PM, Robin Vinopal <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We're ok with it being any $10 purchase so we left it up to each store to decide if it is "any" versus "llabs only" games and enforce the $10 purchase how they prefer. Please check with your preferred store, your mileage may vary.

- Robin

I swung by the Compleat Strategist in Falls Church VA today.  They said it was just $10 in Looney Labs stuff.  I had almost every Labs item they carried already (I'll wait till later for the Xeno pyramids), so I just paid the $3 for the Castle pack.  (I was getting other stuff: the 4th edition of Bang!, and the Start Player game.)

I got the last Castle pack on the wall, but the guy told me they had a lot more still to display.  That pleased me, since I didn't want to let other customers miss it.  The also had about a 1- or 2-inch thick pile of Sir Not Appearing postcards by the register, and a lot of Labs catalog cards in their "Free swag" bowl.

Bryan