Re: Re[2]: [Icehouse] new Treehouse rules layout

  • FromCarlton Noles <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 22 Jan 2006 23:28:14 -0500
I might go along with the Tree House is always green...etc for stores but you may want to folks order them with any color they like off the web or reserve that priveledge to rabbits. Personally I wouldn't be particularly thrilled about purchasing another green stash tho i may do it any way just for the stash tube with the rules and the special die (i am a sucker for that kinda  stuff and would prolly start creating additional uses for a die with words like dig, hop, tip etc on it(it kinda sounds like a drinking game, no?))

Just  sayin,

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles