Re: [Icehouse] new Treehouse rules layout

  • FromCarlton Noles <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 22 Jan 2006 10:51:17 -0500
Here's one. of course I have only purchased a single additional stash, Fluxx, Eco-Flux And Aquarius (so Far) And I used Rabbit points For Part of That. But Still...I do like the Idea Of mono tree house games as well, perhaps those could be sold and advertised as a lead in to other Icehouse games. Also if that route is taken a book of single stash games would be a nice thing to sell (and possibly in clude a multi stash game or two in that book to give a hint of what is possible beyond the single stash).

Just a thought.

I would be more likely to buy a tree house game if it were available in a mono stash in a color I don't already have (for the record I bought a Zendo set and a cyan stash *insert the sound of one hint dropping*).

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles

I'm just concerned that BECAUSE a Treehosue set is a deadend product, it
WON'T serve as a gateway to the wider world of Icehouse games.  Then again,
do the Zendo and IceTowers boxed sets serve as gateways?  How many instances
are there of purchasers of those products going on to buy something else?

Ryan