Re: [Icehouse] new Treehouse rules layout

  • FromSubhan Tindall <subhan.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 22 Jan 2006 11:33:00 -0800
Yeah, multi-color issue is a point I wondered about as well.  What I
think would be a more effective 'gateway' product would be a number of
simple single-stash games each sold with it's own stash color.  EG.
green stash set = treehouse rules, red stash set = ?, etc.  I think
that would encourage people to build up their stash collection with a
smaller initial investment than buying say 4 stashes or whatever to
get some games to play.  Buy 1 stash, you get a game as well.  If you
like it, you then buy another color stash, & get another game, plus
the ability to play 2-stash games, etc.  With a 5-color pack, you have
to buy 5 sets of the same game to get a full stash of any given color.
Subhan